Samsung Galaxy S8 Price and Specifications
Compare Price and Shop Online
|Samsung Galaxy S8 5.8" 4GB, 64GB, 4G, 12MP/8MP - Gray||KWD 164 (Updated 05.26.18)|
|SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 64GB DUAL SIM 4G LTE, grey||KWD 174 (Updated 05.26.18)|
|Samsung Galaxy S8 - 64GB / 5.8" AMOLED / Wi-Fi / 4G / Maple Gold Color||KWD 182 (Updated 05.26.18)|
|Samsung Galaxy S8 5.8" 4GB, 64GB, 4G, 12MP/8MP - Gold||KWD 236 (Updated 05.26.18)|
|Samsung Galaxy S8+, Smartphone 4G, LTE, 64GB, Mapl...||KWD 287 (Updated 05.26.18)|
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is next of the series of smartphones tat the company released under the "S" category. Released to the public last April 2017, it is 5.86 inches long, 2.68 inches wide, and 0.31 inches thick, and is available in five colors: Midnight Black, Orchid Grey, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, and Maple Gold.
It's 5.8' screen boasts about the Super AMOLED display which was first used by Samsung in the mobile phone manufacturing, and has the resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. It weighs 155 grams and is IP68 certified--meaning, it is dustproof and waterproof.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 as its processor, with 4GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, and a microSD card slot that can accommodate storage memory of up to 256 GB. The OS is the latest of Google's Android, the Nougat. It can accommodate two nano-SIMs in one unit.
But what really sets apart this unit from all other Samsung phones and in the whole mobile phone industry in general are:
- Infinity display: the Samsung Galaxy S8 has a curved, thin edge, with bezels at the top and bottom part.
- Invisible home button: Because the screen takes up space almost entirely (the non-screen part is only 0.06 inches), there is no home button at the bottom part. To replace it, a small and sensitive sensor took its place.
- DeX: The Samsung Galaxy S8 can, through this feature, be transformed into a system unit due to the fact that it can connect to a desktop monitor, LAN, and a wireless keyboard and mouse. That can be a whole computer.
- Aside from the fingerprint sensor and iris scanner, the phone can now be unlocked through facial recognition, a new first to the mobile phone manufacturing industry.
- Bixby: the Siri of Samsung, this app makes the user control his or her phone with only his voice.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 can detect WiFi, 3G and 4G, and other Bluetooth networks. As mentioned earlier, its sensors are comprised of the fingerprint sensor, iris scanner, face recognition, compass magnetometer, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and gyroscope.
- The Lowest price is KWD 164 at Ubuy.